2008/08/30

Hot bath, 29/8

I'm usually a bit of a loner but whenever I feel it's threatening to turn into demofobia, I sign up to volunteer at a festival or something - theres no way they'd let you sit in a corner behind a book! ;) Anyway, that's what I'm doing now; there's a popfestival here in Stockholm called Popaganda, crammed with lots and lots of nice people to talk to...
Another good thing about gatherings is that they're inspiring - all those colours and clothes and sounds make me want to paint! Unfortunately I won't be able to start until tomorrow at the earliest as I'll be rather busy garding a backstage area or something.
Yesterday, however, was rather wet and windy and I had to walk around in soaked shoes for seven hours. So the first thing I did when I got back (after feeding and entertaining the cat, of course) was to take a hot bath. So nice I nearly fell asleep.
Unfortunately I woke up with a cold, probably passed on by my sister and worsened by the rain, but Ive a good immune system so it'll probably've blown over by tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thats great. If you didn't know it yet, you are brilliant! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! I'm still having that cold though it's getting better. Great psinting by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, huh? Am I wearing too much of that new glittery eyeshadow I just got? ;) Thanks for the comment. :)
    And yes way, Cat! Where else could I have got it? ;)

    ReplyDelete