2010/03/29

Spoiled seller on and off Etsy!




Well, I had four sales this week, yay!
...and I really don't want to say 'but'...
but
the three that were listed on Etsy did not sell on Etsy.
But I'm happy! Really, I am - I've been smiling all week! But... I think I've become addicted to Etsy! I love making packages - it only took one sale to get me hooked on that! - selling at exhibitions doesn't always give me that oportunity. And now I'm feeling guilty for even thinking this, I mean, every sale is a huge event, however it came to be! I'd better get back to painting and stay off Etsy, at least for the day! :D
This past week has been a little bit hectic - EuroWeek on Etsy meant lots of promotion to get done; two exhibitions - joint such, but still. And then four sales and a reservation, I think it all went to my head...
Hooked on Etsy but need to kick the habit... ideas, anyone? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I KNOW about being addicted to Etsy :))) Really no ideas :)))
    Congrats on your sales Nancy! Looking forward to having you featured on my blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks! I'm working on the interview but keep tweeking... don't worry, I'll get it done before the end of the month! :)

    ReplyDelete