2010/04/04

New on Etsy: fabric cuff, bracelet



I went with crafting for this months EFA monthly challenge! The sun has been around regularly for the past couple of weeks and I felt I wanted to do something bright and colourful! So, I tried my hand on this fabric cuff, or bracelet if you wish; the embroidery practically created itself, but because I sealed the edges with fabric glue, the sewing machine wouldn't take it and I had to do it all by hand. It turned out to be quite relaxing; something to do late at night when you're too tired to paint or just need a change from the paint fumes. I will defintely do this again!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work Nancy! I really love it! I love the colors and it's really bright and happy! Wonderful addition to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely and beautiful work you've done here sis!

    ReplyDelete