2010/06/17

Fototriss del 98: dörrar och portar/doors and gates

This week's theme is doors and gates; my first photo is of a small sewing shop. I chose it because of the colours - my theme within the theme!


Next, comes a "frutería" - a shop that sells only fruit! I do all my shopping conveniently at the supermarket so I don't know if they really offer nothing but fruit.


But how about this for effective anti-burglary system?




Now, this is where I cross the line just a little - I don't know what the rules are about having more than three photos... but I was feeling trigger happy, so here's a bit more:
Step right in, no need to ring the bell!
What a sweet sign. :)


I fell for this entrance just because it looks so delightfully airy with the light and life coming in from the busy street outside.


But no entry through the back doors...


2 comments:

  1. The more photos - the better!!! söt skylt med handen som trycker på knappen överstruken:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours in your triplet! :)

    ReplyDelete