2010/11/19

Illustration Friday: "Sneaky"; ずる zuru

Living with cats (I imagine this could be applied to kids as well?) teaches you patience, to accept ripped tights just when you thought you were all set to go, and to not worry about your body (legs in particular!) looking like a scratch-board. Beacuse if there's is one thing cats are (apart from cuddly, cute and adorable), it's sneaky - they'll try every trick in the book (the one they've got memorised by by the age of three months) to get your attention and add new ones regularly (it's a work in progress).

8 comments:

  1. Hehe... clever concept for Illustration Friday... Cats are sneaky! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like mischievous kitties alright ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this sketchy figure work. :) The kitties make it cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Have you cut your hair? You said you weren't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're just decorating your legs with pretty scratches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you all! I like the sketchy style, too - when I look at other people's workm I always like to see the actual pen at work, so to speak.

    C - I haven't cut my hair! But it's slow work getting it to grow...:(

    Tony LaRocca - I know! I've got a lovely pattern on my ankles at the moment! It reminds me of twigs and bare trees in winter. Very apt. They are so artistic, my cats. :)

    ReplyDelete