2011/01/14

Finally done!

I found a suitable frame at last! These little paintings have been waiting for something to hold them for such a long time, but today I found a frame that could easily be painted in a subtly golden shade - I know I said something about kitsch the other day but that's not really my style. Cute to look at but not my cup of tea. Peppermint with a large squeeze of lemon.
...I'm really, really liking this fish! They are so ugly and so very pretty at the same time, don't you find? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Fish ugly?? Nooooo......I think they are beautiful creatures! Did you make the painting yourself? Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugly but cute :) and they are beautiful creatures of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great little frame! and fish :-)

    I have chosen your blog for an Award, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, ugly little cuties, yeah. an awaurd you say, Juniper?? oooh, must go and check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your little paintings, Nancy! And you found such a beautiful wooden frame!

    ReplyDelete