2011/02/23

What I wore today 21 feb 2011

Went to a salt water spa - skipped all the special treatments and just went for the baths; the noisy but fun, big pool, has all the subacuatic massages, high pressure jets, jacuzzis etc. I always start with that one because once I've tasted the much hotter waters of the relaxation pools, everything seems cold in comparison; what once was a light and inviting place, now makes you feel cold and lonely. Much better to just stay floating, letting your mind rest, listening to the underwater muffled sounds.

4 comments:

  1. I used to love floating in a pool too. Nothing more relaxing! You look a little nervous in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketches are phantastic.
    I love this one.
    Great
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look apprehensive in this one. Or I guess "she" does.

    Sounds relaxing. Hope you wore more than this today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnaks, all! :)
    Rubin - hah, yeah, as soon as I got out of the water, I snuggled up properly ;)

    ReplyDelete