2011/04/01

Pay it Forward!

I found this fun little thing over at Eyecreate (who makes the most beautiful, haunting, amazing collages I only wish I could make!), called Pay it Forward - it's all about the idea of random acts of kindness, but this time specially made for the handmade movement!
Instructions:
The first three people who comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me. But first, you have to do something in return, namely post this idea on your own blog (or Facebook, if you don't have a blog) and then yourself make a gift for your first three visitors.
Then come back and comment here, with a link to your post, so that I can read it!

Also, don't forget to leave your mailing address (in a private e-mail to nancygronholm@hotmail.com with Pay it Forward in the subject line) so that I can actually send you whatever-handmade-thing I'll be doing. 

Now, on to the handmade stuff... what would you like from me? I was thinking of perhaps doing some small notepads with a print of your choice on the cover, or do you have other ideas? Your request is my command! :)

1 comment:

  1. I did the same "pay it forward" http://penelopeneal.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/pay-it-forward/ (even did and just got the most wonderful pencil case in the mail. So fun! I'd love to do it with you but since I've already done this one, can I shift to "Art Forward"? Rubin, Jen and Malka over on the Rubin chain are doing it... I need to go read their rules of engagement. Great work!

    ReplyDelete