2011/07/22

Illustration Friday: "Perennial"

I may be living in eternal Mediterranean summer now but my body and mind are still stuck on the four seasons! So every year around April when in the North the first really warm (and sometimes last!) days of spring and summer arrive, I get the urge to bare my feet and wave my toes to the world. 
I was in Sweden a few weeks back, in the midst of a heat wave and every day before I got on the bus and as soon as I got off again, I took off my shoes and went barefoot everywhere! It felt like heaven on earth.



3 comments:

  1. I used to go barefoot all the time in California where I grew up. I love the photo from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful line work! Barefoot is the best, isn't it! I love the pix of your feet's freedom! :)

    ReplyDelete