2011/10/12

Getting back on track

Well I know I said I'd play around a bit constructing my own foot-tickler but it's been a super busy week and then three street cats were poisoned - two kittens and their mother - a third kitten has been to the vet and is now hopefully on the mend, at least she had something to eat this morning (the extra soft, expensive paté - I'm starting to think maybe she's not as sick as she lets on ... ;) so we're hoping for the best. 
Tomorrow I'm hoping to start and finish a drawing for Etsy For Animals' monthly challenge (I'm not sure how realistic that plan is ...) and finally getting that fan working!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Love to see your new drawing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sad to hear about the poisonings...
    I hope this little one finds a loving home soon! Poor little angels... same situation here in Rhodes, unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete