2011/10/19

I'm going the the fair!

Yes, there's an art fair (San Miguel de Salinas) coming up this weekend - in celebration of international artist day and Picasso's birthday -  and I'll be setting up a booth there! 
So, this past week I've been preparing little things like these gift bags I made from regular envelopes, using Etsy's How-Tuesday instructables.
The original idea was to use decorative tape but since I didn't have that, I carved out some old erasers I did have lying around, added handles and a little businesscard - musn't forget the marketing! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so gorgeous...I have to try, and I think your assistant is doing a great job...no wonder he was tired yesterday, you were having him work for you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, well we've all got to work for our food! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Nancy, have a great time at the fair!!!!! And wishing you lots of success!!!
    LOVE your handmade bags, and the sef-carved eraser stamps are amazing! Well done, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... and your little assistant loves your stamps too, I see! :))
    I see a lovely black little paw... who is that little black beauty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags, I'll have to visit the link. Art fairs are such fun. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! very fun and lovely! Måste kolla upp how to till mig själv. Hoppas marknaden gick bra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it was fun! I had a terrific time :D
    And Anna - the black paw is Nero's, I'll introduce him some day soon :)

    ReplyDelete