2012/09/06

Unfinished business - giraffes, Mafalda and doodles

Started a whole bunch of things, didn't finish any of them. Like this giraffe, for example. Don't know what to do with it.

Or Mafalda. I've blogged about his "project" before, and I'm still on it, on and off. A little recap: I'm taking a comic strip character and trying to make her look "real". And, well, one of them looks far to young for a six year old, and the other ... I don't know ... although she does have a bit of a mischievous look about her, which would fit well with her personality.

Or this watercolour sketch which has no purpose. I just felt like making something, whatever. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, me gusta la girafa, es un muy buen trabajo, no sé, está bueno para hacer una tarjeta, algo humorístico, tal vez que diga... "te extraño tanto que estiro mi cuello como una girafa, para verte, pero no lo logro" (perdón, muy mal chiste, jaja)
    Me gusta tu Mafalda de la izquierda ¿Sabías que Mafalda es de el dibujante argentino, Joaquín Lavado "Quino"?
    Bien, el watercolor final es EXCELENTE!!!! qué bien que dibujas a la figura humana!!!!
    Me gusta tu linea, segura, justa!!!
    Bueno, Good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, mal chiste puede ser pero LOL! Si, se que el dibujante es argentino (aunque no me suena el nombre)
      gracias! :)

      Delete