2013/03/13

7 things about me, no 3.

This one's a direct response to Anna's own random fact challenge, where she mentions that she never ever leaves the house without some sort of jewellery on her. I, on the other hand, am rarely ever seen with any decorations on, whatsoever. Somehow it both looks and feels wrong on me; for whatever reason, I feel very aware of whatever rings, necklaces etc, I'm wearing and that's not very comfortable at all. :( 
This doesn't stop me from having a wardrobe full of trinkets - I just never use them ...
Here's a short clip of me drawing this very drawing! The sound's in Swedish and the quality's not great, but I'll work on that for next time. :)

5 comments:

  1. I guess I am in between you and Anna. Sometimes I really like to have trinkets on and others times I really don't. I frequently feel that they don't go with me altho I too like trinkets. : )
    Love how you draw. Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday to you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, only I seldom wear it even though I feel like it (or I wear it and feel odd till I get home and take it off;)

      Delete
  2. I LOVED seeing you draw, Nancy!!! And you have a lovely voice! You see... little by little we share little "secrets" on our blogs... love those little hints and details :) That was lovely to hear about your trinkets! I can wear yours as well, LOL! :)
    I wear a necklace and an anklet even when I sleep!!! (I mean: it'sw not that I'm "wearing" them -- I don't take them off) ;D I guess jewelry is my "make-up"... I VERY seldom wear any make-up, that's something I feel very aware of, it just doesn't feel like myself. Have a beautiful rest of the week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ick , don't mention my voice - I try as much as possible to ignore it! ;D Yeah, I know what you mean about not taking it off - it's like when I used to wear a wristwatch - I couldn't figure out why people would take theirs off at night! Actually, I'm a lot "better" at wearing makeup these days, and I'm slowly working my way up to lipstick; I may never get past lipgloss, but if I can just get some more colour in it, I'll be happy ;)

      Delete
  3. I couldn't get the sound way over here in Canada, but it was fun watching. I have lots of junk jewelry I wore years ago but I rarely wear it any more.

    ReplyDelete