2013/03/28

Something On A Stick Day! Paper flag tutorial.

As it turns out, it's "something on a stick day" today! I thought it sounded rather cute and decided I 'd do something with it;  I'm assuming it has to do with food, but since food isn't quite my thing, I went and made a short tutorial on how to make a super quick mini paper flag for decorating whatever takes your fancy - I went with garden planters, since I had no cake to stick them into! ... though, I suppose I could've used a loaf of bread.
The really quick part of it, is how you cut the triangles - instead of cutting them out individually, just fold a strip of paper in three (more or less, depending on the size of your paper) and cut all layers at once, that way you get three pieces in one go!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Nancy...this is fun. Have a great stick day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very sweet coming out of the grass. Great idea for a garden party.

    ReplyDelete