2013/05/17

Illustration Friday: "Liquid"; えき eki

"Liquid"
The image speaks for itself, I think ;)
But I can tell you  some background on how the illo came to be! The thing is, I'm currently working on a picture book about a cat and some people living by the sea, and this is one of the drawings I'm playing around with.

Also, if you've missed it, there's free shipping on prints and jewellery in my etsy shop AND a giveaway right here on the blog! Go on, have a look, you might find it interesting. :)

And for those of you that prefer cats over fish, here's Yra:
She's getting on in years and doesn't move around as quickly as she'd like, but she still enjoys a nice stroll in the garden.

3 comments:

  1. I love that drawing...cannot wait to see the book, my cat boys want to read it...your kitty is adorable...and I will check out the giveaway and the shop...enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawing for your book. Makes me want to go swimming with those cute fish and I like the little house at the top of the hill where the characters will live. Yra is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete