2013/07/19

Tidig fredagskväll utanför stan.

Met this beautiful boy Hajo at Nynäs Katthem today.

And a couple of kitties lucky enough to have found themselves a great home already:

On the train home again, I took my "daily photo" in an almost empty wagon. A couple of minutes later, a young man sits down opposite. Behind me, there's an older couple. Just as their stop is announced and they get up, the young man leans forward and says: "I really respect you for being old; I don't think I'll get to be that old. I don't." 

6 comments:

  1. Lucky cats...an interesting comment...why did he say that? Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounded depressing to me but who knows, right?

      Delete
  2. Me gustan las fotos de los gatos, mi preferido es el gato negro, y la foto de tus pies!!!
    La actitud del joven evidentemente nos indica que no todo esta perdido en este mundo :)
    buen fin de semana Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet kitties! German helps with Swedish: Katthem is similar to Katzenheim :) I'm sure it's fairly easy for kitties in Sweden to find a new home... lucky kitties, not having to be on the streets...
    Hmmm... what an interesting encounter -- it sounds like that young man isn't too happy :( Love your sandals, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katzenheim! I didn't know that but, if pressed, I think I could've guessed! :D

      Delete