2013/08/24

Perspectives on the front page of IF! :)

There were some strange comments on the blog today and I thought that maybe people had noticed something I hadn't ... and so I took the advice and headed over to IF ... and hullo! I'm Pick of the Week! I know it's only a random pick but still, that doesn't happen everyday! :D

Also, Roberto's been doing a "daily-hairy-chin-photo" thing on his blog and, inspired by that, and hampered by my own lack of hairy chins, my daily selfie for today uses the same perspective, with just a slightly different view ;)

3 comments:

  1. Frenetic frenetic!!!!! Ja Ja :)))))
    Congratulations Felicitaciones!!!! Congratulations!
    Oh. is an honor for me that you've taken this photo from below! really! and I would like you to continue taking pictures in that perspective, and show here!
    OK, you drink a glass of wine tonight,OK? (if you do not, I'll do it for you) ;))))
    Kiss and hug!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiuuuuuuuuuuuu fiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (onomatopeya de silbido)
    WOW qué foto de perfil!!!!!!
    wow wow wow!!!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being picked. Hope it brought you many new visitors!

    ReplyDelete