2013/11/04

what I wore yesterday at the art fair


Picking the right clothes for an outdoors art fair might not seem like a big thing, but I've found out the hard way that it most definitely does! If it's a hot day, the clothes must be lose and airy, if it's sunny as well, they must provide cover (unless you brought a tent) and if there's any chance of wind, dresses or skirts are out of the game (actually, not just because of the wind, since there's bound to be a lot of bending over as well, so unless you're itching to show off your newest cute pair of knickers, an even cuter pair of short shorts would be preferable;).

But aside from art fairs, I've been filming Bello rolling around in the dust:

5 comments:

  1. Ja Ja, me parece muy divertido esto que escribes... si hay viento y usas una pollera no me molestaría verte como a Marilyn Monroe cuando el aire sopla ;)))))
    Me gusta la nueva foto de tu perfil!!!! muy buena!
    Qué raro, nunca vi a un gato revolcarse en el polvo, yo creía que eso sólo lo hacían los perros!!!
    Buena semana Nancy Gronholm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I did wear a Marilyn dress once - twice actually! I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time. ;)
      yo tambien crei que eran solo los perros que hacias eso - hasta que conoci a Bello :D

      Delete
  2. I loved seeing Bello rolling around in the sand! And your outfit is sweet!!!
    Hope you're doing well! And the kitties too! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bello's crazy about his rolling - he cannot pass a patch of sand or gravel and not roll in it. It does get him rather dusty though and then I have to brush him for an hour to get it all out. ;)

      Delete
  3. You look very sweet in that outfit! I love the hat! And the cat :)

    ReplyDelete