2014/12/08

The difference between my sister and me

I found this unused left-over idea from last year's exhibition preparations ... and it so accurately depicts our differences in how we work. She has everything tucked away neatly, organised and in order as it should be. I on the other hand keep everything in piles all over the house, my Japanese language printouts are doodled on and wet in the corners, my brushes spread out in eleven different places, painttubes uncapped and cats everywhere. You can tell just by looking at us - she's crisp like a photo, I'm a messy, sleeve-smudged pencil-sketch.

Lovely song. The animation is like something my sister would make.


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes. The messy pencil sketch--I identify. Also--your IF illustration for Light is lovely. The first I saw of your work was an underwater painting.

    ReplyDelete