2015/03/24

Illustration Friday: "Ruckus"

There's no such thing as a quiet night at my house, there's always someone thinking that two in the morning is an excellent time to get some much needed exercise in by running up and down the stairs, and of course the curtains are way too straight but that's ok I can fix that and oh wait, is that a mosquito on the wall? I must kill it before it attacks! No it's just a nail but I'm going to swat at it and bang on the walls anyway. 
Well, I guess they need to get rid of all that energy they're saving from sleeping ALL day. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ja JA! funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Linda foto del perfil!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love it! I love the pose on your crooner kitty! So lounge-room perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love cats... my cat likes to wake me up around 5 by playing the piano when I forget to close the piano lid ;). Cute illustration...

    ReplyDelete