2015/06/28

What I've been wearing this past month.

No, I've not worn striped tops all summer, but I did get my hair cut! 
And it was a disaster.
Don't get me wrong - the bowl cut is one of my favourite styles but there are bowl cuts that are fun and flirty and cute and there are bowl cuts that make you look like you're wearing a marshmallow mushroom. 
And I even brought a photo! A very clear photo with angles showing all sides, and very obviously not what I ended up with.
But, it's only hair and there is always something to be done.
So I've been combing, moussing, teasing, tying, blowing, afro-ing, colouring and leaving it be, all in an effort to find something I like. There has been a lot of pouting but a lot of LOLs too ;)

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I like that one with the comb over to one side hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the one with toadstool spots. You're right, it's only hair and it will grow back. I've lived through some of those kinds of disasters too. Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I sympathize. But look! Some fantastic illustrations came out of it! Who knows. It will grow into something you absolutely love, and then you may not know how to get back to it without having to do it all over again. Heaven forbid. :)

    Oooh, just saw your Instagram loop there on the side. I love seeing your process pics! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, unfortunately it's growing rather out plain ;)

      Delete