Making a paper fish sculpture!




In a bid to organise myself I've decided to concentrate my general crafting to the blog and keep Insta as a place for the finished stuff. 
This is the full, non-timelapsed making of the paper fish I used for the animation that was my entry to the endangered species art challenge hosted by @sunshine_inspired_fauna. 
The fish in question, although not very lifelike, is the Desert Pupfish.
The art challenge is a fundraising one, in this case for the Center for Biological Diversity (@centerforbiodiv).
I'm constantly struggling to slow down, to not stress, and this was one of those projects I very consciously take on as I try to relax. Does anybody else find that it's much easier to relax when doing something? Especially if it's something hands on and fiddly!


Comments

Popular Posts