Oh, I think I'm in love ...

 


So ... I mentioned that I wanted to paint more flowers and nature, didn't I? Well, it's taken some time but this week I finally made a breakthrough! It's not terribly unique or groundbreaking art but really, does it have to be? All through the painting process, I experienced small bursts of happiness and my smiling face lasted until morning (when I got some unwanted critique - unwanted because sometimes you just want to savour the moment a little before you come back to earth, don't you?). 

Maybe it's the (for me) unusual subject matter that opened up an unexpected perspective, maybe I'm just enjoying the novelty but whatever the reason, I'm walking on low-hanging clouds right now. :)


(Less thrilled about the blog layout though, it feels cluttered and I've yet to figure out how to fix it ...)

Comments

Popular Posts