In the shop now:

Oh how I miss Illustration Friday ...

Who here remembers waiting for Friday to come along - not because it was the end of the week, but because it was the day Illustration Friday posted its weekly prompt? And then running to our favourite blogging friends to see their art of the week! 

But the internet is a different place now. Out of all the blogs I used to follow, only one is still posting regularly; the next longest survivor had its last activity eleven years ago. 

Sometimes I'll join one of the daily social media challenges but am quickly overwhelmed by the pace. Or I'll think about doing a weekly, but then forget about it. I'm looking forward to Inktober though - it's a fraction too long for me but the simplicity of ink on paper makes it manageable.

Meanwhile, I'm bringing back my own Illustration Friday here on the blog. I may use a word prompt at times, but it won't be a requirement. :)





 

Comments

Popular Posts